“Business Law” is a broad term we use to describe a variety of business issues that business owners may experience during their operations. At Campbell Law, we provide you with advice on such business matters as:
- Commercial leasing, whether you are a landlord or a tenant.
- Contracts for the purchase or sale of a commercial property.
- Subdivisions, lot line adjustments, rights of way and easements.
- Drafting or reviewing a variety of different business contracts such as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
We have experience working with both owners and contractors on infrastructure project developments, including public-private partnerships (P3), we also provide legal advice to industry-specific clients, such as construction companies, engineers and operators of water or electricity projects with respect to:
- Procurement and the law of tenders.
- Drafting or negotiating Requests for Information, Requests for Qualification and Requests for Proposals.
- Drafting or negotiation various service delivery agreements such as:
- Professional Services Agreements.
- Goods and Services Agreements.
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Agreements.
- Design Build Agreements.
- Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Agreements.
Because of Hanan Campbell’s experience as in-house Associate General Counsel to a large private company, Campbell Law is uniquely set up to act as external general counsel for businesses and organizations. We provide advice to in-house legal teams on a wide range of issues such as:
- Human resources and legal resource management.
- Corporate governance and succession.
- Corporate ethics and whistle blowers.
- Strategic development and leadership development.